Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 6 - New Support Property For Vox Blog





Always looking for sites that either have rss feeds or let me insert existing rss feeds.Dixero let me do both !
I am using this site as a support site for the Vox blog ( kw set " beach wedding
invitations )
Sign up page is easy - don't forget email confirmation.



After loggin in click on settings. I put a snippet from the blog in the description box. No html allowed :(

click on " add link




















I put the link to the Vox blog here only. You can add multiple links.






that's whatt the resulting profile page looks like. I didn't upload a profile image - but it's possible









Click on tab " Subscribed feeds "

I added the rss feed from the Vox blog.










Back on your home page the rss fe
ed will ow show and it will also be converted into a podcast ( takes a c
ouple of minutes )

You can take that podcast rss
feed now and submit it to various pdcast directories.




Summary:

You get : 1 profile page with link (bookmark)
1 home page with link to insertes rss feed( bookmark - submit rss directories)
1 podcast rss feed ( submit podcast directories )




No comments:

Post a Comment