Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 10- Final Thoughts

Alright - First off let me try to be funny - I don't care to take another screen shot for a long time :)

Just kidding - after 10 days I am surprised how much I learned about myself, they way I used to look at certain tasks, what is considered possible.

It became more of a personal challenge; how much can I get done; how far can I push myself?


Anyway, I think I mentioned it before here, but what started out as a competition has evolved to a cool little community of like minded individuals. For that I would like to thank everybody. I can only hope after this is over some of us will stay in touch.

Final note on this journal. In the beginning I never put any big consideration how to organize everything. And I am afraid it shows :(

The first 5 or 6 modules in the sidebar are hopefully organized in a somewhat logical way. When it comes to the rss feeds etc. - that's another story - I stopped posting those here a long long time ago. ( just too many )

If someone has any questions on anything - I'll keep on monitoring http://twitter.com/beachweddingz

Also anything I did here is just what I think was right. Doesn't mean I am or was :)

Again Thanks to everybody - truly was an enjoyable experience

No comments:

Post a Comment