Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 7 - Linking Structure Diagram


A quick recap of the linking that was done so far over the last 7 days.

I am using the the ' palm tree wedding invitations ' promotion as the example here.

The main 'site' in this case is the category page.

6 web 2.0 properties were created; all interlinking and all pointing the the category page.


Than each web 2.0 site got it's own ring of ' buffer ' sites. Sometimes I was using other web 2.0 properties for that; sometime profile pages and sometime a mix of both.

I also varied from interlinking those properties and sometimes just having them on their own. ( quite frankly I don't if that helps or not - just experimenting)

Those 'second buffer sites ' do not link to the main site at all. In the diagram above I only showed the sites for ' squidoo and blogger ; but all first ring sites got the same linking .( I left it out to make it less messy )

Every single site is being bookmarked to approx. 30 -60 accounts ( over time ) with slightly varying anchor text.

The diagram also applies to the second kw set ' beach wedding invitations '

No comments:

Post a Comment